Coleman Doodle Bug... What???!!!

My wally world has 3 of these in stock. ALL 3 are different in some way. 2 of them have the repositioned axle and caliper mount, while the 3rd is identical to the new style DB. All of them have different style foot pegs. Forks are all different colors and shades. Grips and levers are all different, Not impressed. They do have several of the BT200....... nice little mini. I may wait it out and buy one of those to see if I can get a 301 or 420 on it. Frame tubes and welds look very good. Maybe a little more bracing needed.

My wally world has 3 of these in stock. ALL 3 are different in some way. 2 of them have the repositioned axle and caliper mount, while the 3rd is identical to the new style DB. All of them have different style foot pegs. Forks are all different colors and shades. Grips and levers are all different, Not impressed.
That's weird. The old school style CT100U is much cooler, IMO; I have two of them.
They do have several of the BT200....... nice little mini. I may wait it out and buy one of those to see if I can get a 301 or 420 on it. Frame tubes and welds look very good. Maybe a little more bracing needed.
If you want a BT200X, check the price often, it was $399 on walmart.com recently.

yeah, I saw them for the 399. But my wal mart puts things on clearance like crazy. I go there quite often to check the clearance items. I have a feeling some of the minibikes will be on clearance before Christmas. They have been on display for awhile and people have robbed stuff from most of them... Gas caps, oil plugs, chain guard, small stuff with the exception of a seat and headlight on one of them.