Sno runner

I just purchased a snow runner that's been sitting a while. The only piece missing is the recoil starter. Does anyone have a line on one of the upgraded recoils?

I just purchased a snow runner that's been sitting a while. The only piece missing is the recoil starter. Does anyone have a line on one of the upgraded recoils?
I have a tecumseh style one, like the ones they currently offer, if you’re interested.

Addicted 2 Minis

snorunner.com is a great place to deal with, I've bought a few things from there and have always had good service. Their site says the business is for sale, I will surely miss them if they go. I have always liked Sno-Runners, but hate the cold more. I had the chance to get 2 for $500 twenty something years ago. They can also be found as Sno-Rabbits and under the Echo name as well. If you're good with a wrench and want a little extra power, remove the head gaskets and use a single .030 head gasket, Chrysler tuned them down by using multiple head gaskets. If yours doesn't have the PVL electronic ignition, I would recommend getting a solid state points conversion for it. I think all the ones with the PVL ignition have an inspection cover on the recoil like the one in the attached picture but I'm not 100% certain about it. Congrats on the new toy, I hope you get it done in time to enjoy it this season.

SNO_RUNNER_2_SW_41.jpg