H50

So I got a h50 off capguncowboy(thanks Andy) nothing wrong with it but being dirty..also it’s a lighted cast iron sleeve engine....so I wanted to try my hand at this one...couldn’t find any fancy billet parts to put inside so went with all new stock parts....new stock piston .010 over rings and cut them down....new rod all new seals and a header supplied by OND(thanks eric) and a 22mm mikuni carb...I have two intakes a straight one from eric and I purchased a right hand angled off 125cccrazy(thanks Randi) not sure which one will fit the place I’m going to stick this one so I wanted both to be safe....i honed the block with a 400 grit flex hone....and cleaned up everything so this weekend will be assemble time....more to follow...

Attachments

delray

skip ,without a billet rod just try to to keep it under 5000 rpm's and maybe just quick burst up to 5000 also. stock rods will break.

I see you got one of them nice engine stands...

minibikefever

looks good, I have one I'm going to pull apart to freshen for a 69 digger I'm getting ready to start working on, it will be my first engine build I can only hope that it runs when its back together