Jetting specs

I will be grabbing a 22mm carb off eBay to run on my 5hp briggs. Someone said I would have to rejet for my snowbike project. Can I buy a cheap jet kit somewhere so I have options? And does anyone know a good starting point?

I’m sure I could come up with a tiny drill bit. I was under the impression that I would have to go leaner but maybe that’s not the case

yes if you have small sizes A 56 drill will drill a hole .047 which is equivalent to a 120 jet. Start there using a hand held drill holder or if you have a small lathe you could chuck the jet and with a chuck in the tailstock drill it. What is the number of the current main jet?

I haven’t even checked yet. I might have to order a different carb anyway. Someone said the 16mm is too small and I should have got the 22

delray

if you go with this style 22mm carb you will be able to use mikuni jets and the pilots too

like ole said 125 jet is a good start. i believe the stock jet that comes with it is a 95. If I had to guess and the motor is completely stock? you will go down maybe little?
here is a example jet kits you can buy off of ebay for these carb's........cheap