Starting a build, have lots of questions

I’m working on a 1968 Rupp XL-500. I went and bought a predator 212 and a torque converter. Here lies my issue and question. With the TC bolted on the motor, I’m unable to mount the motor “inside” the frame so that the sprocket on the TC would line up with the sprocket on the rear wheel. I don’t want to have to hack the frame up to get everything to work/line up properly. Would be able to do a set-up where the rear sprocket is “outside” the frame?
Also I do plan on doing a stage one and I’m going to use the original gas tank so with all of the oem stuff removed, that would give me some clearance on the top, I don’t know if this would help or not with fitment. What do you guys think?
Sidebar: I’ve removed the foot peg bracket and the jack shaft brackets, the TC sits below the frame. So in order to get it to sit inside the frame I would need to put some risers under the motor. 9599A620-C12D-4ADB-948F-A211054491C9.jpeg 2B5BDA8F-0952-40D0-946D-1832586788D8.jpeg

capguncowboy

I want to say some Bonanzas ran outboard sprockets on the jackshafts on some models. There's no reason you couldn't do it here too, assuming it doesn't interfere with the output sprocket on your TAV

The project looks great so far

We pull the gas tank and stock muffler. I cut a piece of 1” aluminum plate to fit the existing deck. Set the engine on it and start circling it, scratching my head. Then mark and mill the slots.
There are lots of other engine riser set-ups. I think some are available all machined and ready.

I want to say some Bonanzas ran outboard sprockets on the jackshafts on some models. There's no reason you couldn't do it here too, assuming it doesn't interfere with the output sprocket on your TAV

The project looks great so far
I won’t be running a jack shaft. Well, I thought I could go rear sprocket directly to the TC, that’s possible right? But my issue is it’s to much motor for the frame. So in order for it all to work I need to run a sprocket outboard of the swing arm frame, separate of the rear tire, and in doing so I would need the rear axel to spin with everything instead of just the rear tire/sprocket assembly rotating around the axel(big ass bolt).

We pull the gas tank and stock muffler. I cut a piece of 1” aluminum plate to fit the existing deck. Set the engine on it and start circling it, scratching my head. Then mark and mill the slots.
There are lots of other engine riser set-ups. I think some are available all machined and ready.
Thank you for the reply, I’ll look into it. My buddy has a welding business so I’m sure he can fab me something to work.