Bonanza mini bike worth getting?

Hey guys I have a chance to get this Bonanza mini bike for $60 OBO. Can you guys I.D it and tell me if I should go for it. The guy does not no what engine is in it.
Thanks

Hey thanks, i will talk to the guy later on today! Just thought I could get some info on it, not sure what year it is or anything, these Bonanza's seem popular on these boards, is it because everyone had one as a kid, or are the parts hard to get for it?

Damn Dude!!!

That's a full suspension bike! I'd gladly pay double.

If it ran well. I'd even pay $200.

Wish I could find a bike like that. :sadcrying4:

That is one thing I have learned about shopping on Craigslist the product is usually close at hand and if a phone number is given and this part or mini bike is what you want. You have to PUSH YOUR ISSUE don't say I will be over Saturday go NOW Push the issue they put the ad in wanting a sale. I also e-mail them and give them your reachable phone number. The longer you wait the more chance you will loose out.
Kevdawg you knew it was worth a lot more money and of course you want it for as low as you can get it but that bike was worth a whole lot more that the original $60.00 asking price.
Sorry you missed out but keep looking it will happen . Steve :scooter:

I spend almost $60 on beer and sandwiches on the weekend and sleep it off dreaming about finding deals like that. Oh well that one is in the past now, time to eat, drink, and dream about the next deal. :sleep1: