2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

O.k. Guys I just sent another $25 for this month... keep donating even a little helps.

Remember to donate to the RAFFLE BIKE guys. A little every month. I am going to try to send $25 a month until WINDBER to help out. Then buy tickets at the event to win. r.chatten@hotmail.com is the PAYPAL address... come on guys. Rick does a lot. The least you can do is a few bucks. It all adds up. I know you all have PayPal. $5,$10.$20 Whatever you can spare.

O.k. Guys I just sent another $25 for this month... keep donating even a little helps.

Remember to donate to the RAFFLE BIKE guys. A little every month. I am going to try to send $25 a month until WINDBER to help out. Then buy tickets at the event to win. r.chatten@hotmail.com is the PAYPAL address... come on guys. Rick does a lot. The least you can do is a few bucks. It all adds up. I know you all have PayPal. $5,$10.$20 Whatever you can spare.
Thank you Randy. Everyone that donates to the bike being money or parts will be having there names on the raffle plaque that stands by the bike at the show and the winner gets the plaque too