Things to do while you are in quarantine

I74

Talked to one of my Buddies on the phone last eve., & he mentioned that his Brother up in the Twin cities told him of a Guy up there getting robbed @ gun point for his toilet paper while walking out of a store.

What a ''shitty'' deal that was ! ''LOL'' !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:p

I74

My housemate and I decided to ride around the neighborhood for awhile today. Did probably 5-6 miles and didn't see any cops. It was fun.

Our across the street neighbor snapped a pic as we were leaving./QUOTE]

''Very cool'' !!
Hope me & my Buddy can put on at least that many miles maybe late next week or so,, like you Guys did.;)
It snowed late today here in East central Iowa, & is just above freezing for the moment. :rolleyes:
Looks like we should hit 60's by the end of the month though .

I see the bike on the right has the street tire, tires on it.
We run those also, & love em.
All we ride on is finished roads, & sneak on bike paths once in awhile.....
I

I74

I will get some pics up here of the F4, Tom,, once I get it finished. Am still stream lining & finishing up the fuse.
It's a custom prototype build, which it will be unpowered,, for PSS ''slope soaring'', ect.
Basically a highly modified ''very'' light weight stream lined unpowered ''4 channel'' jet airframe glider, with larger wing area, & 6.5 degrees of forward sweep,, for slow flying stability, & more lift, ect...
Am doing it up in the Blue Angels scheme, with tail number 5.
I
P/S ,
Here is a pic of what I am basically going off of.
463052dad9377fe2445d3b1bfb5f62a3_XL.jpg

Last edited:

I74

Here's something else I have been doing, besides working on my Jet, & riding my Mini bike ect. ...
We have a ''killer'' pond down the street, & I have been running my little R/C sailing Yacht on it.
Have a ''huge'' Gander ''Alpha'' Goose down there that likes ''F'in'' with me though .. ..
When he sees my boat, he comes up to the center of where I 'am trying to sail across that part of the pond, & tries to block my course.
I generally can out run him though, when he is paddling. LOL
R/C Buddy of mine from Australia told me I should print off a pic of a foul delicacy, like ''Peking Duck on a platter'', & tape it to my mast,, & maybe he might get the hint. LOL !!! :D:p
I
100_6098 (2).JPG

Here's something else I have been doing, besides working on my Jet, & riding my Mini bike ect. ...
We have a ''killer'' pond down the street, & I have been running my little R/C sailing Yacht on it.
Have a ''huge'' Gander ''Alpha'' Goose down there that likes ''F'in'' with me though .. ..
When he sees my boat, he comes up to the center of where I 'am trying to sail across that part of the pond, & tries to block my course.
I generally can out run him though, when he is paddling. LOL
R/C Buddy of mine from Australia told me I should print off a pic of a foul delicacy, like ''Peking Duck on a platter'', & tape it to my mast,, & maybe he might get the hint. LOL !!! :D:p
I
View attachment 260297
I agree w/your friend. Yacht to post the goose.

I74

I believe that's the 50 cal. cannon our snipers use and it's what I use to shoot the wings off of flies that land on a telephone pole by my house. Don't get me wrong, I really can't see them at that distance but I can hear them walking.
''LMAO'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:p

Im making a model of Tic Tok from return to oz. Always wanted one but nobody seems to make one. Its quite difficult! Having to really think about what I can use for different pieces but its looking awesome. Mostly metal but a few pieces of plastic and wood. using jb weld super glue welding and hot glue. I just have the arms and mustache to do then figure out how to go about painting it. Iv got brass colored paint i think im going to rub it off on the belly that already has the brass parts. Might have to watch a few videos on how to do a patina paint job

Attachments