Any NY New England racing

For our old school trikes? Haven’t seen much from the Wachussett, Electric City etc folks? Minis and trikes been gathering dust...
I know the ATC style trike racers will be going strong but maybe the MA/CT/NY/VT crew lost interest?

joshua. c.

I was annoyed about the lack of events last year so I asked several of the group members what was going on and found out that the members of the group who used to arrange the trike races had some issues last year and failed to set anything up. most of the group just met up at other peoples events. I would have had some hope for this year but with the virus outbreak everyone is cancelling events, so until its over I wouldn't hold out to much hope for any mini bike or trike events this year. even if one was held there wouldn't be much attendance.

I was annoyed about the lack of events last year so I asked several of the group members what was going on and found out that the members of the group who used to arrange the trike races had some issues last year and failed to set anything up. most of the group just met up at other peoples events. I would have had some hope for this year but with the virus outbreak everyone is cancelling events, so until its over I wouldn't hold out to much hope for any mini bike or trike events this year. even if one was held there wouldn't be much attendance.
I would go. Let me know if you hear anything. I'm in central NY

THERE IS A RIDE WEEKEND IN UPSTATE JUST NORTH OF WATERTOWN COMING THIS SEPTEMBER. THIS WILL BE THE 4TH YEAR OF THE RIDE. I AM A CO SPONSOR OF THE RIDE. THERE ARE A FEW MEMBERS THAT COME FOR THE WEEKEND.
Where is this can I get some info? I live right next to Watertown ct. I just grabbed a couple atc70s I didn’t know there was a community and events around here for these things