We need to HELP Oldminibikes.com FORUM

Hey folks.

I say this as a concerned member, and hope I don't say anything inappropriate.

I think we need to get ahead of this while/if we can.

There was a short lived post last month, that spoke to the fact that oldminibikes.com FORUM is not paid for by any company.

And that Oldminibikes.com forum has been being paid for partly by our few supporting members, and partly by a few ads, but mainly by our generous site owner Drew @Hent.

This has resulted in a heavy personal expense to Drew.

It sounded like there is the possibility that the site will go away, as it is currently not sustainable, based on current supporting members, and ads.

I understand there is no requirement to be a supporting member, but I do feel like there are many folks who use the site, that are not currently supporting members.

I know this time, more than any of late is uncertain for everyone, and that lot's of folks may be out of work currently. But my ask is this, if there is anyway you can afford to join, or renew, it may just be what it takes to keep this national treasure of a site up and running.

Thank you, and please let me know any other suggestions you all may have.

Spread the word you all...we need to help... @manchester1 , @gumpit, @chatten63 , @OND , @capguncowboy , @bigrob, @KustomKartKid , @Havasu Dave , @brown boonie , @Clutchkiller, @Peekster , @jimh , @Phil1958 , @Mariah , @JChev136 , @Charles S , @FOMOGO , @markus , @SimpleTom , @bigevilone2 , @guardrail dave , @Neck , @Doc1976 ,
@Richard Trotter , @Davis , @dumptruckboy , @Dr. Shop Teacher , @chipper , @buckeye , @owend , @Skipp , @delray , @Rapidrob , @Sport King Eric , @jeep2003 , @Joe51 , @Minibikephil , @superflea ,
@windberjeff

@Moderator if this post can be seen by more folks in another category, please relocate it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this @RobertC. This is a real situation that could spiral out of site with very little time. I am all for helping in anyway that I can.

Folks please post suggestions if you have an idea how to share the load and maintain this great wealth of information and great people with such a vast amount of knowledge.

Hopefully we can figure this out among the members here and keep it alive.

I will certainly support the site but you need to ask Hent if he wants this. Years ago I started a thread to do this very thing and I was politely asked not to because some members at that time, thought Hent was getting rich off this site and he did not want the negative vibe my endeavor might create. That being said, if we need to do something and Hent supports it let's get to it!!!!!!!!!!

I will certainly support the site but you need to ask Hent if he wants this. Years ago I started a thread to do this very thing and I was politely asked not to because some members at that time, thought Hent was getting rich off this site and he did not want the negative vibe my endeavor might create. That being said, if we need to do something and Hent supports it let's get to it!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you flea ! That's what I was getting at with hoping I didn't say anything inappropriate.

Drew, is it okay that I've posted this ? @Hent

Hent

Wow. Thanks guys. I noticed several membership renewals and figured something was up. Very nice of you all.

With that said, I've been a bit busy getting some new projects going and i do have some parts available. I don't have a site or inventory online yet, but feel free to get in touch with me and I'll see what I can get for you.

Thanks so much. This post really made my day

Wow. Thanks guys. I noticed several membership renewals and figured something was up. Very nice of you all.

With that said, I've been a bit busy getting some new projects going and i do have some parts available. I don't have a site or inventory online yet, but feel free to get in touch with me and I'll see what I can get for you.

Thank you Hent for hooking me up with a new Tav! I'll try to renew as a supporting member when I can.

Shawn

Drew you will be my first stop going forward.. We're behind ya!