Need help

Looking for handle bars and info on putting a 16horse engine on a trike off it duable
I have an Alsport MTS-30 and my handlebars are nothing more than a 20" hirise bicycle handlebar. Wald is the manufacturer of many different style handlebars. I looked up an Alsport OEM replacement handlebar and the cost on them were $80. I looked up 1970's 20" hirise Wald brand handlebars and i found the same oem handlebar minus the Alsport name for about $25

Looking for handle bars and info on putting a 16horse engine on a trike off it duable
And how many HP is the stock engine? As long as you can mount the 16 hp safely then make sure that your clutch, torque converter and drive chain will handle the 16 hp. For instance if you have a #35 minibike chain off a 4 hp kart or minibike i would replace it with a #41 chain thats noticeably bigger and stronger. And if your bypassing or removing the engines throttle governor be selective of who gets to drive it. Some folks are an accident looking for an insured place to happen. Good luck

I have an Alsport MTS-30 and my handlebars are nothing more than a 20" hirise bicycle handlebar. Wald is the manufacturer of many different style handlebars. I looked up an Alsport OEM replacement handlebar and the cost on them were $80. I looked up 1970's 20" hirise Wald brand handlebars and i found the same oem handlebar minus the Alsport name for about $25

Are your certain they are the same bar? A bicycle weighs about 20 to 50 pounds, MAX!! An Alsport Tri Sport anywhere from 150 pounds for the TS30 to over 375 pounds for the SL. The tubing may look the same and be the same exterior size, but pushing a stalled trike with bicycle bars could be an unwanted experience!