Carb tune

You couldn't have given any less info to go on. I'm guessing you're running one of the Chinese knockoff 22mm Mikuni carbs (the cheap ones available everywhere).

What kind of elevation are you at? What mods do you have? What jets are currently installed? Have you messed with either of the screws on them? Is it running lean/rich? Are you sure there are no vacuum leaks?

I've used a bunch of these Chikunis and have never had an issue with a 212 Predator running "ok" with one in as delivered form. Definitely needed some fine tuning, but the bike would run with them.

My apologies and your correct, it was late at night.....so, my problem is this......when I give heavy throttle it boggs out on me. I feel like its (obviously) too much gas, possibly not enough, or air flow issues.
Specs:
2020 ct200 ex
Engine swap with p212
Torque converter
18 lb springs
New exhaust
New throttle cable
Added gravity fuel pump
Governor removed

Attachments

SAS289

Did you put a new cam and rod in there while you had the engine open to remove the governor? And what about a billet flywheel for those 18lb spring RPM you want to run?

Did you put a new cam and rod in there while you had the engine open to remove the governor? And what about a billet flywheel for those 18lb spring RPM you want to run?
Flat top piston too. That's a cheap mod that most forget when swapping in a billet rod.

Edit: Thin head gasket too.