72 Duster Chopper. Here is my Duster Minibike I got for my Birthday when I was 7. Missing Chainguard. Anybody Got One??

I74

Is it the actual same bike that you found again, or just never parted with it ??
''That's awesome'' !
I remember those type of grips very well,, we used to put them on just about anything & everything with 7/8 bars. LOL

Wish I would have never let my Rupp go that I pretty much gave away around the mid 70's. :(

P/S,,
I bet ''Karen'' - ''Manchester 1'',, could fix that seat right up for you . ;)

Last edited:
Is it the actual same bike that you found again, or just never parted with it ??
''That's awesome'' !
I remember those type of grips very well,, we used to put them on just about anything & everything with 7/8 bars. LOL

Wish I would have never let my Rupp go that I pretty much gave away around the mid 70's. :(

P/S,,
I Never let it go have had it for 48 years! Original owner Original Paint and I was riding it yesterday

''That's awesome'' !

P/S,,
Yes I want to get seat and headrest redone just like original. Does she redo upholstery and where is she located?