New find...

So I am really learning about the old tote gote and blazers and sportsmans, but this popped up for 150$ and I have seen them. Just never looked for it. Was wondering if someone could point me in the right mini bike direction. I did buy it. But I have no idea what it is. Thank yall. Screenshot_20200531-175254_OfferUp.jpg Screenshot_20200531-175257_OfferUp.jpg Screenshot_20200531-175301_OfferUp.jpg

markus

Fork boots do give the impression that its a George Barris Super Stocker version over a Stellar Maxi version, if it is a Stellar only it will be a later made because the fork plate is smooth for decaling and not pressed with the stellar script. Only ever owning the hardtail versions of the Barris bikes this may not apply but the Hardtails, if they were actual Barris versions, they had hand etched serial numbers on the engine plate. They were thin, like done with one of those hand held electric etchers you would buy to mark your tools etc.. so if you going to stip the frame might want to go light on the plate and see if you can find it before blasting or heavy DA sanding. Barris used Clinton and Tecumseh 4 stroke engines. and even though the adds for them show different wheels the always seemed to have the Tabloc made 5 spokes on them with victor brake.

this page is where the photo above came from, It shows the bike above in better detail after it got redone in a non original color scheme I just used this pic because thats how they looked factory: Geroge Barris super stocker/minidoodle site

Fork boots do give the impression that its a George Barris Super Stocker version over a Stellar Maxi version, if it is a Stellar only it will be a later made because the fork plate is smooth for decaling and not pressed with the stellar script. Only ever owning the hardtail versions of the Barris bikes this may not apply but the Hardtails, if they were actual Barris versions, they had hand etched serial numbers on the engine plate. They were thin, like done with one of those hand held electric etchers you would buy to mark your tools etc.. so if you going to stip the frame might want to go light on the plate and see if you can find it before blasting or heavy DA sanding. Barris used Clinton and Tecumseh 4 stroke engines. and even though the adds for them show different wheels the always seemed to have the Tabloc made 5 spokes on them with victor brake.

this page is where the photo above came from, It shows the bike above in better detail after it got redone in a non original color scheme I just used this pic because thats how they looked factory: Geroge Barris super stocker/minidoodle site
You sir. Tend to be spot on. Thank yall for the insight and help

So I am really learning about the old tote gote and blazers and sportsmans, but this popped up for 150$ and I have seen them. Just never looked for it. Was wondering if someone could point me in the right mini bike direction. I did buy it. But I have no idea what it is. Thank yall. View attachment 263733 View attachment 263734 View attachment 263735
So I am really learning about the old tote gote and blazers and sportsmans, but this popped up for 150$ and I have seen them. Just never looked for it. Was wondering if someone could point me in the right mini bike direction. I did buy it. But I have no idea what it is. Thank yall. View attachment 263733 View attachment 263734 View attachment 263735
Definitely a Barris Super Stocker. We own a few of the Super Stocker models and a "few" other Barris bikes. 10 or 11. You can email me direct if you need any help with where to get the parts if looking to restore it or if you need any reference on it.
Send me an email: choppercarm@gmail.com
Greg