Duster Chopper clutch cover chainguard

Hey Everybody ! Looking for long chrome chainguard clutch/cover for my Duster Chopper I have had since New in 1972!! Got for my Birthday when I was 7 and Still Love it!! Me and my Brother Ride it in the 70s and 80s -- Great Times! He passed away now and in restoring the Duster but list chainguard many years and many moves ago. Very interested in finding one chrome preferred or painted if I can't find a chrome one I could sandblast it and get it chromed. I have a Duster MX minibike with short chainguard and fenders frame and wheels and tires. Possibly trade parts or whole Duster MX for Nice Chainguard!! IMG_20200524_205518970.jpg IMG_20200524_205509051.jpg Shelbyville KY / Virginia Beach , VA.

Attachments

I have the fiberglass paintable version for trade if you can’t find the metal chrome version
I never seen a fiberglass one. Really want chrome original - but what would you want for that one. I could maybe use till I find the chrome guard?

45t

If you want to see if someone chimes in that has an original one first, this ones not going anywhere. I was interested in possibly trading for parts off the mx.

Sounds Good. I'll
If you want to see if someone chimes in that has an original one first, this ones not going anywhere. I was interested in possibly trading for parts off the mx.
Sounds Good Thanks! I have the MX at my house in VA Beach and I'm at house in Kentucky right now. Next time I go home I'll get it out of the and bring it back with me. Then I can send you some pics. It is boxed up but buried in my garage there. I cant remember if it has seat but I remember I bought it 10 years ago just because it had the short chainguard. Fenders are good I believe they are chrome with orange stripes and frame is orange. Has handlebars wheels tires shocks pretty much complete except no engine.

1971_MB1A

Wow...very nice looking original duster. If you don't find an original metal cat duster chrome long chain guard/clutch cover,I have an original one I could send and lend you to use to make/have a copy made of one.

Wow...very nice looking original duster. If you don't find an original metal cat duster chrome long chain guard/clutch cover,I have an original one I could send and lend you to use to make/have a copy made of one.
That Sounds Great - if I can't I may try that. I work at Ford Motor Company Assembly Plant I could probably get sheet metal shop at work to make a copy. And then get it chromed that would be Awesome! Thanks Brother! I will definitely keep You in mind.