Sportsman 700 Mini Bike Update

Hello: It has been a couple of years since I updated on my Sportsman 700 Mini Bike/Trail Scooter Restoration. It is 90% there! Still working on getting the throttle to behave and some cosmetic issues with the muffler. I wanted to share my latest photos and a few old ones to show how far it has come. I got this bike out of a cousin's farm in Missouri. It was built in 1970. Just turned 50! Been a fun project and cannot wait to drive it! I would love to hear your comments and if anyone ever had a similar model.

Attachments

Sweet bike, man. I just got a Sportsman Hunter Trail Scooter that I'm looking to fix up. I'm in discussion with another guy in Colorado to buy his off of him too. Cool bikes and awesome history.

I randomly made this video tonight showing my bike and talking about Sportsman.

Hello: It has been a couple of years since I updated on my Sportsman 700 Mini Bike/Trail Scooter Restoration. It is 90% there! Still working on getting the throttle to behave and some cosmetic issues with the muffler. I wanted to share my latest photos and a few old ones to show how far it has come. I got this bike out of a cousin's farm in Missouri. It was built in 1970. Just turned 50! Been a fun project and cannot wait to drive it! I would love to hear your comments and if anyone ever had a similar model.
Looks amazing! I recently just found one myself and was thinking about restoring it. Where did you get those sportsman’s stickers? Do you know the value of the bike?

Sweet bike, man. I just got a Sportsman Hunter Trail Scooter that I'm looking to fix up. I'm in discussion with another guy in Colorado to buy his off of him too. Cool bikes and awesome history.

I randomly made this video tonight showing my bike and talking about Sportsman.

I recently just pick up an old sportsman’s bike also. I am debating on if I should restore it or just sell it. Do you know what you bike is worth?