SKAT KITTY stuff on the bay.

RogerA

As you can tell by my photo, I enjoy the Skat Kitty mini bikes. I follow them on several forums. All of a sudden there is a LOAD of Skat Kitty stuff on the BAY, including two complete bikes with side cars! Also many hard to find parts and literature and magazine articles too. What a treasure chest load! I'll bet the seller is a member here, but have no idea who they might be. Take a look!!!!

RogerA

Unfortunately, since the heart attack, triple bypass, selling all my tools and shop stuff, and moving 875 miles into a retirement village in Texas to be near son, I’m afraid my mini bike days are over. I’ll watch from the sidelines and enjoy all the photos you guys post. Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement.

Unfortunately, since the heart attack, triple bypass, selling all my tools and shop stuff, and moving 875 miles into a retirement village in Texas to be near son, I’m afraid my mini bike days are over. I’ll watch from the sidelines and enjoy all the photos you guys post. Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement.
How are you liking sun city? Since this pandemic started and we are confined to home, my wife and I have been busy working on the property and the mini projects are on a hiatus.

RogerA

How are you liking sun city? Since this pandemic started and we are confined to home, my wife and I have been busy working on the property and the mini projects are on a hiatus.
We are here just over one year now. Still several boxes to unpack, but we are settled in. I keep getting better after my bypass, and I'm mowing the yard this season. Even with the shut down, I still walk 5 miles a day. So all is well. THANKS!