I hate Taco benders!

drheilman

You know what I'm talking about. Those DAMN TACO BENDERS! So a buddy from work finds out that I'm into minis and says that he has an old one thats just sitting on the side of his shed. " I think its a burrito bike, You can have it for a 6-pack". So I ask, "Do you mean a Taco?" He says Yes its a Taco. So I race over to his place with 12 cold ones, eager to get my hands on this treasure. I will let the pics tell the rest of the story. IMG_20200705_084116.jpg IMG_20200705_084219.jpg IMG_20200705_084236.jpg

You know what I'm talking about. Those DAMN TACO BENDERS! So a buddy from work finds out that I'm into minis and says that he has an old one thats just sitting on the side of his shed. " I think its a burrito bike, You can have it for a 6-pack". So I ask, "Do you mean a Taco?" He says Yes its a Taco. So I race over to his place with 12 cold ones, eager to get my hands on this treasure. I will let the pics tell the rest of the story. View attachment 265390 View attachment 265391 View attachment 265392
Lucky Guy. Markus will show you how to bend back !!!

joshua. c.

the dumbest part is that that engine would fit without the bend if you just remove the tank and run a remote tank somewhere else. but not the worst I've seen done to a frame.

old shed finds

I have seen that done to Flexo Scramblers Just had to have that CHINEESE junk makes you want to PUKE
This unfortunate deal is done quite often nowadays because of the 89.95 buck 212 ..
Last owners spent $$ having this 671 tote gote fixed because of the 212 modified frame fit........
Keep the China stuff for the China bikes Coleman stuff.....China fits right in China Lol...Coleman Hemi TAV swapped. We just hope it all doesn't blow up in under a year

Attachments