Bing carburetor 1/18/12

Hello all I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the choke valve and sleeve are supposed to just slide out of carb body when the top cap with cable adjuster is removed?
I have one from a sachs 50s on a coleman 5.3 sport and its stuck in body.
Before I resort to destructive methods I figured I'd ask.
I will include pics if necessary.
The way it is now I cant remove the choke cable because valve wont lift up high enough.
I've been soaking carb in vinegar to try and remove the corrosion that I think is locking sleeve in carb body.

Hello all I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the choke valve and sleeve are supposed to just slide out of carb body when the top cap with cable adjuster is removed?
I have one from a sachs 50s on a coleman 5.3 sport and its stuck in body.
Before I resort to destructive methods I figured I'd ask.
I will include pics if necessary.
The way it is now I cant remove the choke cable because valve wont lift up high enough.
I've been soaking carb in vinegar to try and remove the corrosion that I think is locking sleeve in carb body.
Boil it then use some penetrating oil. It’s should come out. I may have an extra carb body.

What I would recommend trying is a product called Kano - Sili Kroil Penetrating Oil. It is not cheap but old timers including myself only trust this penetrating oil for one reason, it works excellent compared to anything else on the market & is worth the cost in my opinion. I included a link to Amazon were I get it from but you may find it cheaper some where else if you look around.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036RNKCO/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=ADG953YR6NRBF&psc=1

Attachments

thanks guys , i will let it soak a few more days and see what happens.
I already applied heat to the outside of carb body carefully , but boiling it seems like a good idea.
I already soaked it in penetrating oil for a week with no luck , although it wasn't kroil