Lil Indian chain guard

Oldyellow

Hello B. I suspect these ( photos ) are both chromed steel and thats the way I’d like to go. I know fiberglass and carbon fibre copies are available and I also know you can have these chromed. However after all that expense they’re still copies. I’d like an original one for my 1970 similar to the red model in the photo.
Thanks

Attachments

Steve73

Hello B. I suspect these ( photos ) are both chromed steel and thats the way I’d like to go. I know fiberglass and carbon fibre copies are available and I also know you can have these chromed. However after all that expense they’re still copies. I’d like an original one for my 1970 similar to the red model in the photo.
Thanks
Keep an eye out on eBay and the parts for sale section here. I see originals pop up and bought up for several hundred clams. Hope you find your chain guard.

The guy who posted it on facebook was Brian Fischer. Everybody told him it was worth 300.00 or 400.00 so get your wallet out. It was on ebay about 10 minutes after he heard that. lol

Oldyellow

The guy who posted it on facebook was Brian Fischer. Everybody told him it was worth 300.00 or 400.00 so get your wallet out. It was on ebay about 10 minutes after he heard that. lol
There was one on ebay about a year ago. I waited until the last 10 seconds to bid. So did a multitude of other people. Sold for 550 but it was chrome and pretty nice to.