did the look of the site change just a little or did I do something to my computer?

markus

Not a complaint, but did the look of the site change slightly? I dunno if I am just starting to loose my mind or if the dog did something (He comes in the office and steals the wireless mouse on a daily basis and has literally screwed things up before!) whatever happened I like it, Just not sure if I thank Hent or my dog :p

Not a complaint, but did the look of the site change slightly? I dunno if I am just starting to loose my mind or if the dog did something (He comes in the office and steals the wireless mouse on a daily basis and has literally screwed things up before!) whatever happened I like it, Just not sure if I thank Hent or my dog :p
Don't beat the dog.. :D It changed.. I like it too.

Yeah, it must have had an update of some sort.

Like you Markus, I thought something was up with my browser, and went back until it took me to a page with the old look...clicked on a link, and sure enough it was the new look, from that point forward.

You guys have all been out in the desert too long with no water. The site looks perfect! I love the day-glo pink back round and the satanic black printing plus the virtually-emitting gas/oil and beer smell.

thanks, here’s what I just came home to.....it’s my payback for the false accusation yesterday.... off to Office Depot to get mouse #5 I guess! View attachment 266836
LOL!
We have 2 young Jack Russell's. They are Thieves.. They are sisters too.. My wife and I call them the mini mafia. They scrutinize everything and then pillage what they want :rolleyes:
I only wish a computer mouse was the only carnage we've experienced!

Last edited: