An Unofficial Tote Gote Model 760 Thread

Show me your 760's and related models, tell me everything about 760's, and sell me all your Tote Gote parts- ready....go! Pictured: The Stinger, A Model 760 procured from a fellow member of OldMiniBikes. Edit: For the curious, we also took possession of what looks to be a 6hp Briggs that's pretty complete less the carb, but as of now have no upper jackshaft, nor clutch assembly, throttle, band brake. Will be looking to rebuild the seat, and put the buddy seat and pegs back on the rear as well. Help me write our general build list? ToteGote760on8.3.20.jpeg

Last edited:

old shed finds

It is but has since been sold. I do have one trike left. It’s a model #501. View attachment 266942 View attachment 266941
This trike is neat as hell..
And we can't forget the story Ralph told us about how Kennecot Mining Corp bought a bunch of these and the employees were caught goofing around and doing doughnuts and so the boss got rid of a bunch of them...Sad thing is it was said they were cut up melted down..

Again- this is "Seattle Trail king", I just found my old acount and managed to get into it. Happy to report that Richard is sending us the missing jackshaft for the 760, and I just ordered a Carb that should work pretty well on the Red Briggs motor I have for the bike. Soon I'll start working on this project in earnest.