4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

i rode all the trails over the last few days. everything is in excellent shape. the usual
puddles and ponds are on the big trail. both the inner and outer loops have some erosion
from a recent gully washer but are otherwise in excellent shape.

there is a bridge out where owen did his triple axel flip last year so access to the new southwoods
trail and pleasant lake trail will have to be accessed by a short road trip detour.

it is starting to cool off and the bugs are minimal, we do have tons of turkeys and chipmunks
running around. the local lakes all have boat launches (10 HP limit) so bring canoes, kayaks,
and small motor boats if you enjoy marine activities.

bring your metal detectors if you like digging up buried treasure!

atvs are welcome as well as dirt bikes, etc. bring what you got!!

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
CAME UP WITH A THOUGHT, THE STEEL QUART BOTTLES OF GAS SOLD IN AUTO PARTS STORES WOULD BE A GOOD THING TO CARY IN A BACK PACK ON THE LONGER RIDES JUST IN CASE. I HAVE TWO FROM USING MY WEED WACKER AND CHAIN SAW. THEY ARE ALREADY AN APROVED GASOLINE CONTAINER. EASY TO CARY AND POUR INTO YOUR TANKS. MAY SAVE YOUR RIDE FROM BECOMING A WALK AND PUSH DOWN THE TRAIL. :D

Last edited:
trail report:

lotsa standing water and "ponds" on the big trail from a few days if rain. bring your boots!!!!

the sandpit has decent ponds and hills that will make some pretty interesting riding, bring oil for chains and clutches and a spare belt for tc's.

both loops have minor standing water in the low spots and are clear and fast otherwise. they are perfect for trikes and mini's.

there have been zero bugs in the evenings and just a few during the days.

saw a few leaves turning. there should a little color in the trees by the fest.

updates to follow!

You can't handle it Phil! Too many new parts and also faster than you can handle!:p Trade you bike, and $1,500 for the Razor!

Last edited: