Fox Campus the "Holy Grail"

I joined this forum in 2008 when I was restoring a K&S Hornet which was voted "Mini Bike of the Month" in October 2008 when they still had that competition. I have not been on here much in last 12 years except to display a Cushman "Step Thru" scooter that I restored.

Since I first saw a Fox Campus in 1965 when I was 8 years old I have always wanted one as the sight of it burned an impression in my brain. In my opinion it is the nicest mini bike ever produced. For years I looked for one and they were either too expensive or missing too many critical parts. Just recently I stumbled upon a complete unrestored Fox Campus on this site and it is now in my garage. I will not touch this bike until I finish building my 1963 Econoline van which will take at least another 2 years. After the van is done I will restore this to "showroom" condition. I still cant believe after all of these years that I now own one.

Attachments

Hey @thebronc4019 welcome back.

That's a beautiful mini bike !

Has it been previously restored ?

Let's see some pics of that Econoline !
Looks like someone did a spruce up on the bike at one time but I don't know much about the history of the bike other than it has been owned since new by a family in near Pittsburgh. As far as the van goes, I am recording the build on my Bronc Shine Facebook page where you can see it.