1986 Honda Z50RD Chrome Christmas Special - Very Rare only 3000 made - $650

Forsale 1986 Honda Z50RD Christmas Special Chrome Edition. This bike is extremely rare you will not find another like it. Only 3000 made in the U.S.A Bike is in good condition as it sits. However their are a few parts missing off the bike and I have found almost every one i can help you out with links to honda parts dealer's that have the parts you need. i haven't purchased any of the parts because i wanted to fire it up before i started to restore it. I was not successful in getting it to run and do not have time to fool with it. When i got the bike the coil wire was broke in half. I have since purchased a brand new coil part cost me $70. It still will not fire and I do not know how to get it running. Inside of the gas tank looks very clean. Tires are in nice shape. I cleaned on the chrome some it could be cleaned more I only spent a couple hours cleaning on it and got it shiny for the most part. Little more elbow grease and it'll look like new the chrome is very nice under the dirt build up. Like I said overall the bike is still very nice other than a few parts missing if you know how to work on small engines you'd be able to get it to run. I tried with a new coil but dont' know what to do after that. Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. thanks

In the pics I have the seat removed because I was cleaning the chrome I do have the seat it is red.

I have seen restored Honda Z50RD for as much as $3500 on ebay. I am asking $650 for this one and with a little work you can make it be worth over 3grand.

st.louis Mo

Is it still available?

my mom was a old Iowa farm girl. she told me. treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. i ran my own motorcycle shop for 20plus yrs . nope never made much money but i made a lot of friends.

my mother was a old Iowa farm girl . she raised me in the belief that treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. i ran my own motorcycle shop for 20plus yrs. i didnt make much money but i made a lot of friends.