79cc predator need more power

delray

remember in the pass when everybody was trying to make there doodle bugs go faster. long as you where way under 200 pounds you could make a big difference in performance with little moter they came with. ok maybe not a big difference.....lol. some guys would go with a jackshaft kit that bolted up to the bike and others would try a bigger sprocket. header would always help little too. one thing that some of the guys found out the stock clutch was engaging way to early and replace it with a 2500 stall spring and that too help the bike take off better.
back in the day even I played around with these little engines. still fun making them go better even though they where small displacement start with.

desert rat

Honda produces small engines at 5 production facilities worldwide. Our production capacity is well over 7 million units. Engines for the U.S. market are primarily sourced from the U.S., Japan, and Thailand.

I would check/confirm that from the company web site but I'm not sure I still have access. I know for a fact the two I ordered though the company were made in the USA. Something that you will not find that I was able to pull off is consecutive numbers. These were planed for a twin engine cart. That will be cool if'n I ever get to do it.

I74

Honda produces small engines at 5 production facilities worldwide. Our production capacity is well over 7 million units. Engines for the U.S. market are primarily sourced from the U.S., Japan, and Thailand.

I would check/confirm that from the company web site but I'm not sure I still have access. I know for a fact the two I ordered though the company were made in the USA. Something that you will not find that I was able to pull off is consecutive numbers. These were planed for a twin engine cart. That will be cool if'n I ever get to do it.
I' am not having any luck decoding my GX-200 for where it was made.
I can say the manual was printed in Thailand in 2016 though .''LOL''.:D

Where I came up with ''Singapore'', I guess as they say,, ''don't believe everything you read on the internet''. :rolleyes:

I74

remember in the pass when everybody was trying to make there doodle bugs go faster. long as you where way under 200 pounds you could make a big difference in performance with little moter they came with. ok maybe not a big difference.....lol. some guys would go with a jackshaft kit that bolted up to the bike and others would try a bigger sprocket. header would always help little too. one thing that some of the guys found out the stock clutch was engaging way to early and replace it with a 2500 stall spring and that too help the bike take off better.
back in the day even I played around with these little engines. still fun making them go better even though they where small displacement start with.

When I did the jack shaft set up on my MM - ''80cc'' , I ended up liking the ''black'' Max torque 3k spring the best, ''for that application''.
It helped the engine spool up best before engagement, & also helped in taking stress off the crank & rod in doing so.