All original SURVIVORS

Heathkit Hilltopper I got yesterday. Missing a seat but almost everything else is there and original.
H50 with lights that works, runs well too.
After these pics were taken I installed the muffler and air cleaner as they should be. I just don't have pics of it that way...
Danford1

Hi, I have a Hilltopper also and wanted to know where on the frame is the serial number tag located?
Thanks,
Charlie

Ding Ding

New to this and always wanted one as a kid.
72 Arctic Cat Whisker. Original except petcock and kill switch. Runs decent and presently cleaning up some neglect, rusty tank, exhaust pipe internal, etc.
View attachment 261570
Very nice original example of a Whisker! Looks like the grip and throttle are not original either, but easy enough to replace with a more appropriate version. Same can be said for the kill switch and petcock.

Very nice original example of a Whisker! Looks like the grip and throttle are not original either, but easy enough to replace with a more appropriate version. Same can be said for the kill switch and petcock.
After posting remembered about the grip and throttle as well. Not sure what I am going to do with it at this point and it was more of an impulse buy.

Ding Ding

After posting remembered about the grip and throttle as well. Not sure what I am going to do with it at this point and it was more of an impulse buy.
Sell it? Ride it? Stare at it and drink beer? With it being as complete, clean, running, and original that it is you could potentially find a buyer.