Scat Cat Project

JohnC

I wanted to build a bike to throw a predator on and have it be fairly quick a rider. I wanted full suspension and a big chain which this bike has all three. So far this is where I am at. I need to find someone I can send my seat pan to. Also still waiting on a few parts and a new carburetor. Thanks just thouhgt I would share.

Attachments

Last edited:

Davis

I wanted to build a bike to throw a predator on and have it be fairly quick a rider. I wanted full suspension and a big chain which this bike has all three. So far this is where I am at. I need to find someone I can send my seat pan to. Also still waiting on a few parts and a new carburetor. Thanks just I would share.
Now to part it out.

I wanted to build a bike to throw a predator on and have it be fairly quick a rider. I wanted full suspension and a big chain which this bike has all three. So far this is where I am at. I need to find someone I can send my seat pan to. Also still waiting on a few parts and a new carburetor. Thanks just thouhgt I would share.
where did you get the front tire. I have been looking for one like it.

JohnC

actually i was talking about the rims they look a lot like the ones for an alsport trike. they have the expanding brake etc. not sure if it would fit, but it is the closest thing i have seen so far.

Yeah they came with the bike. I'm sure you could get some off ebay though.