way cool minibike collectibles!!!!!

dsbos4099

cool breeze in denver,co.!!!!! all bikes gone now and selling off my coolection of minibike and minitrike collectibles. glassware, jewerly, parts, models(both built and in mint boxes) and tons of other cool stuff!!!! call david at 303-885-4705 and get ready to get great deals. dropping out of sport at 70. health just does'nt cut it anymore. this is your chance to own awesome minibike collectibles. it all goes now!!!!!!! please call me at 303-885-4705 DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!!!! prices: 20.00 to 300.00 dollars depending on piece bought. this is the holy grail of collectibles!!!!!!

cool breeze in denver,co.!!!!! all bikes gone now and selling off my coolection of minibike and minitrike collectibles. glassware, jewerly, parts, models(both built and in mint boxes) and tons of other cool stuff!!!! call david at 303-885-4705 and get ready to get great deals. dropping out of sport at 70. health just does'nt cut it anymore. this is your chance to own awesome minibike collectibles. it all goes now!!!!!!! please call me at 303-885-4705 DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!!!! prices: 20.00 to 300.00 dollars depending on piece bought. this is the holy grail of collectibles!!!!!!