None

• Rupp mini bike

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Fox minibike

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightgrider

It will pull a wheelie if you aren't careful talking off. Other than that it's great power for an adult rider. Currently my bike is geared rather low. So it tops out about 22 mph.

Here's my TT500, not quite finished, but close.

View attachment 266295
View attachment 266296
man! dont post that! Youll get in trouble! the nay sayers will say,"wrong gold, wrong shocks, wrong springs, wrong fuel hose color, wrong levers, chrome rotors, Comet two speed, wrong size jackshaft, wrong filt housing, gold chain, chrome sprocket, wrong fork bolt, taillight spaced out from bracket.... and thats what ya get. Not from me, i like it alot. i am the "over chrome" king. Think i may do mine gold after seeing yours.

Heres my Rupp Roadster i built and have been street riding since 2006 with no problems. I repl the chains every year. Had one flat. That's it. I don't even wash it. Can ya tell? Its powered by a CZ motocross Works engine. 30 HP. 6 speed. Three Ceramic bearings $50 each for the j shaft and i counterbored the turbine wheel to double up the bearings on the drive side, so that's three in the rear hub. Still lighting on a 15 year old lead/acid battery dont know why. LED lights. When im in the sweet spot red line 4th thru 6th gear there isnt much that will catch me. max out a little under 80mph.

Attachments

Heres my Rupp Roadster i built and have been street riding since 2006 with no problems. I repl the chains every year. Had one flat. That's it. I don't even wash it. Can ya tell? Its powered by a CZ motocross Works engine. 30 HP. 6 speed. Three Ceramic bearings $50 each for the j shaft and i counterbored the turbine wheel to double up the bearings on the drive side, so that's three in the rear hub. Still lighting on a 15 year old lead/acid battery dont know why. LED lights. When im in the sweet spot red line 4th thru 6th gear there isnt much that will catch me. max out a little under 80mph.
I Really Like This Bike !!!

GustoGuy

Wow. 80 mph. You win the most heavily modified Rupp Roadster with the Motorcycle engine. How does it do at speed? Is it stable. I have hydraulic shocks in the rear and Suzuki K10 Motorcycle fork in the front and my bike does over 50mph and feels very safe while doing it but closing in on 80mph is way fast for such a small machine. I couldn't imagine going that fast on my bike

man! dont post that! Youll get in trouble! the nay sayers will say,"wrong gold, wrong shocks, wrong springs, wrong fuel hose color, wrong levers, chrome rotors, Comet two speed, wrong size jackshaft, wrong filt housing, gold chain, chrome sprocket, wrong fork bolt, taillight spaced out from bracket.... and thats what ya get. Not from me, i like it alot. i am the "over chrome" king. Think i may do mine gold after seeing yours.
You know, I realize it's not 100%, and it wasn't mean to be. I do this for fun and to please what I like, so I really don't give a flying sh!t what anyone else thinks.

Wow. 80 mph. You win the most heavily modified Rupp Roadster with the Motorcycle engine. How does it do at speed? Is it stable. I have hydraulic shocks in the rear and Suzuki K10 Motorcycle fork in the front and my bike does over 50mph and feels very safe while doing it but closing in on 80mph is way fast for such a small machine. I couldn't imagine going that fast on my bike
Its perfectly calm. I would go faster but it would take a turbo to get any more power out of this 2 stroke.