Bearing Source?

mustangfrank

I'm looking for a new source for sealed bearings, common size 5/8" x 1-3/8" in both flanged types. I'll probably buy between 50-100 per order, trying to strike a balance between quality and price but I'll pay up for quality or USA made.

Was about to pull the trigger on a trial batch of 30 XiKe bearings but the reviews were getting progressively worse (shipping red seals), I hesitated and now the 10 packs are "Currently Unavailable". Starting to run low on my bearing stash so I need to re-stock.

XiKe 10 Pack Flanged Ball Bearings 5/8" x 1-3/8" x 1/2". Be Applicable Lawn Mower, Wheelbarrows, Carts & Hand Trucks Wheel Hub. Replacement for JD AM118315, AM35443, Stens 215-038, 215-061 Etc.: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Appreciate any help!

mustangfrank

red baron

I would email any of these companies about a bulk order, For example Grainger gives my work a good discount and we don't even do a ton of business with them. Check local small business' that use a supplier and see if they'll tag your order onto theirs. Between you both it could help you into a bulk discount category for at least one order.

I'm looking for a new source for sealed bearings, common size 5/8" x 1-3/8" in both flanged types. I'll probably buy between 50-100 per order, trying to strike a balance between quality and price but I'll pay up for quality or USA made.

Was about to pull the trigger on a trial batch of 30 XiKe bearings but the reviews were getting progressively worse (shipping red seals), I hesitated and now the 10 packs are "Currently Unavailable". Starting to run low on my bearing stash so I need to re-stock.

XiKe 10 Pack Flanged Ball Bearings 5/8" x 1-3/8" x 1/2". Be Applicable Lawn Mower, Wheelbarrows, Carts & Hand Trucks Wheel Hub. Replacement for JD AM118315, AM35443, Stens 215-038, 215-061 Etc.: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Appreciate any help!
AMAZON.i GOT A 10 PACK FOR ABOUT $16