Anyone done a gopowersports rascal kit?

toomanytoys

I like the style of them, but like you said pretty pricey.
If it was 200-300 less I would have already placed an order. I want to do one for a winter project. Seems like a lot. But from what I have read the welds look good, and it's a real nice built frame.

But I might go blow the minibike fund on a 1990 honda fourtrax 300 tomorrow. Kids want a 4 wheeler. Guy wants a 1000 for it and claims it runs perfect. Pictures look good.

toomanytoys

Fully agreed ,I was just suggesting you watch the video and have a better look at the bike being built instead of a few still pictures on a website
I watched them. I like the size. Seems to be about the same size as my ct200u. One video group did a tillotson and a juggernaut. It was a little ripper!

Their Rascal bike (not the Lil Rascal) is a good larger size frame. The brake is awesome… it’s a super comfortable ride and the very well made, with great looking welds. One of the pics I uploaded is me riding it, I’m 5’9” and just under 200 pounds.

Attachments

I liked the GPS kit but thought it was way too expensive. Talked to my friend that makes frames and he was already going to make a version of it for himself. He made a second since I'm a paying customer. Very similar and it's a bit bigger for us as we're both well over 6' and knocking on 250lbs. I ended up paying him $280 for the frame. I've got most of what I need to complete it laying around.

The top hole in the plate is a beer holder. Seriously shaken up beer is better than no beer.

Attachments