Delaware City, Delaware any one live there ?

i need to find a respected member that would do me a big favor i found anengine and i need to find some one willing to pic it up and shiop it for me ill pay you for your time or ive got lots to trade you so i migth have something in my collection you might need. any help would be great hope this is the right place to post it but ill try in another section just in case

copyman

Why can't the seller drain oil & gas (if gas tank) throw in box and have UPS or Fedex pick it up? Small engines ship well and only cost $30-40 to ship.

Or at least the seller bring to a shipping place and they will box it up and ship.

As a last resort I'm in Southern NJ near Del Mem Bridge if they can bring it near the bridge I can pick up and ship to you.

I would say find another engine and a seller that is willing to ship. What is this engine and what is so special about it?
Michael

its a twin pair of tecumseh hs50s with side gas tanks witch are next to imposable to find the engine have also been modified for racing back in the 70s so i want to see what all they been done to them and restor them they have been sitting for proll a decade or long really prolly even longer even if i can just use the for parts i really want them

I live about 40 miles from there. My problem is, you request a "respected" member. I will assume I fit that category. You, however, are a new member, "12/22/2021".
You are asking a lot for your first set of posts. I don't mind driving there and taking some pics for you. BUT, anything over and above that, you will have to pay in advance.

To the OP: Let's see some good photos of these engines. I would think that your seller can at least provide that...
Michael

I live about 40 miles from there. My problem is, you request a "respected" member. I will assume I fit that category. You, however, are a new member, "12/22/2021".
You are asking a lot for your first set of posts. I don't mind driving there and taking some pics for you. BUT, anything over and above that, you will have to pay in advance.
yes of course i will pay you first thats not a problem at all id figuer you would need the funs in advace how much would you charge me for your time and gas money

and yes i am a new member to the site how ever ive been on this site way long as a quest for some reson it never send mea confermation email and i made new ones even from google to yahoo and few more thinking that wats the problem but no it wasnt so for years i only got tolook at what the page would let non memebers see witch sucked waas so happy to finly get an email to join

Smells like 3 day old fish to me….
if your not trying to help please mind your own and move on! i want these parts and i have the cash im willing to pay with what ever method works best as long as it a reputable member that's willing to do it. so take your 3 day old fish and move along please. cant stand when some one got nothing to say so they post something negative/ just cuss they got nothing eles to do my guess you single and alone and your tired of watching the same shows on tv so your taking your anger out on me. pleasw have a happy new eyear might want to start it out withposatiovity then negativiTY THAT COMES BACK AROUND TRUST ME I KNOW,,than again you prolly already know that to huh .

copyman

Come on you are even going to get on the person for their spelling! Some of this same type of crap came my way when first joined. I'm sure the admin would like some new "supporting" members but not going to happen if this is how they are welcomed. Make this a total private forum if that is the case.

I agree it's a very strange request and personally wouldn't buy the engines if the seller didn't want to bend a little. It's not that hard to put the engines into a box and have UPS, etc "pick-up" so I would be leery somethings not quite right.

Another option is "U-ship" and those type of shippers. You list location on their website and one of the shippers passing through that area picks and brings to you. I would say it wouldn't cost more than $100 for both engines delivered to your door?

As for a respected member mustangfrank fits that bill and said he may have seen those engines and aren't HS50's. I would trust that info coming from him and definitely make sure they are HS50's

Best of luck

Last edited:
Come on you are even going to get on the person for their spelling! Some of this same type of crap came my way when first joined. I'm sure the admin would like some new "supporting" members but not going to happen if this is how they are welcomed. Make this a total private forum if that is the case.

I agree it's a very strange request and personally wouldn't buy the engines if the seller didn't want to bend a little. It's not that hard to put the engines into a box and have UPS, etc "pick-up" so I would be leery somethings not quite right.

Another option is "U-ship" and those type of shippers. You list location on their website and one of the shippers passing through that area picks and brings to you. I would say it wouldn't cost more than $100 for both engines delivered to your door?

As for a respected member mustangfrank fits that bill and said he may have seen those engines and aren't HS50's. I would trust that info coming from him and definitely make sure they are HS50's

Best of luck
its okay ill just block them, im typing in the dark and my grammar is not the best. ill admit that. but what a great group of ppl they really must have nothing better to do then rost some one about there grammar ... well even if they are the 3.5s ill take them but i think ill have to buy the whole kart its looking like but i can use the engines and the rims and CVT and sprockets for a twin engine rupp im building or might build if i can make this deal happen from them heres a pic of it ill post after i block these others really fast, and theres alot of ppl that dont want tpo be bothered with shipping the engines are curently on a kart so the guy im thinking dont feel like pulling them off and boxing them up and shipping them then hes left with just a kart. that he might not be able to sell but heckive offer him 80% of what hes selling the kart for just for the engines

the reason i want it is for the side tanks and the engines have had some work done internally ive restored sevral 3.5hp tekes and gotmore then hes asking for the whole kart even though ive put alot of work in to them these ones loot decent and haveastory behind them not just off a tiller or snow blower. not to mention ive got a rupp twin engine kart and this would be a good budget way to get her going depnding on the rims id take those to so maybe if i have to buy the whole kart if some one is intersted in the frame we can work something out it is said to be built buy a pro racer back in the 70s who one several champion ships

Attachments

i fully under stand its a strange post but that's why i asked for a respected member. being ill be sending the money friends and family and don't want to just send it to some random new member and say good by to my money