The “Rare” CAT Twister Trike

Thanks again all...

Another fantastic thread. Maybe someday I can build bikes this cool
But probably not lol
Sure you can. Me and my kid had never built a bike before we started this project. He was only 15 yrs old. When we cut the frame in half with the torch and it fell on the bench in pieces we both looked at each other like "what the hell do we do now ?". Learn as you go...don't be afraid to try and dream big! If you get in a jam find somebody to help you.

I think it looks a lot better..or at least a lot more "factory"...so now it won't bug me anymore...I'm finally calling this one done.

I hate to admit it, but Peekster was right all along....:glare:
It does look much better Gerry :thumbsup:
I don't know that I would have admitted that Peekster was right though :doah: His head is probably so big it wont fit thru the door :laugh:

Street Smart

Incredible build Gerry, I`m gathering ideas for a three wheeler I want to put together for a very young rider and went thru this thread.
I always enjoy your contributions to the forum, Thanks triple K.

Thanks again for bumping up the old thread....my kid was 15 when we built this and now he's almost done with his sophomore year of college ! Time flies.
I miss seeing you guys at the Hot Dog Hut shows, those were the good old days.

Speaking of the good old days, here's Evil Ed and his California Posse getting ready to make off with the trike at Windber..

Guardrail Dave, Evil ... Shelby28

are you and your son coming this year gerry. it's not suppose to rain this year.....:laugh:
When I posted that picture I spotted Ricks bike and trailer behind Guardrail Dave and thought of you guys. We really had a lot of fun those years.
If you promise it won't rain I might actually show up :thumbsup: