lil Indian gurus i need your help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all i need to find out what year and model lil Indian i got it. had the triangle sticker on the front. and seral number of 27534. also what paint codes were there? i really wanted to paint it a color shift paint but I'm sure that would hurt the value and id get board with it eventually. so id like to make it back to oem as i can being, the frame is a gem not a spec of rust,dent or ding one it and everything is dead straight. even the forks!. so id like to know if they used powder coat or just paint. also what size fenders did they come with and were could i pick a set up from steel not fiberglass. i wasn't lucky enough to find one with the mag wheels but it does have the 4inch steely wheels with double Indian head knobby tires. that have seen better days ill be swapping them out for a pair of nos saw tooth double Indian head tires. of the same size. currently its got a 3-1/2 hp Tecumseh newer style engine the one that looks like a fan blade pull cord housing. i plan on ether putting an hs40 or hs50 or a briggs 5hp or what ever came on it. or something period correct. so for all you lil Indian gurus any help would be amazing! thanks. will post pics when i get some nice ones tomorrow. ps i was told that there was a hole drilled in the motor mount plate that makes it a1967ish im sure i way over paid for this lil guy 700 bucks but ive been looking for a longtime to find one in its condition. and dont plan on selling any time soon

here she is no i did not put the skateboard deck on it for a seat or the gas tank i bought it like that it still has the 1969 tires on it but there dry rotted so i went to change them and the rims was o rusty it broke through so now i need to find new 4" rims was looking for the polished aluminum ones that are afte market but cant find the douglas4inch wheels any place or even 4inchmag wheels

Attachments

markus

here she is no i did not put the skateboard deck on it for a seat or the gas tank i bought it like that it still has the 1969 tires on it but there dry rotted so i went to change them and the rims was o rusty it broke through so now i need to find new 4" rims was looking for the polished aluminum ones that are afte market but cant find the douglas4inch wheels any place or even 4inchmag wheels
Welcome back under yet another alias "fastvintage69" To all the people that got scammed for cash, this is what your money paid for....a clapped out Lil indian. Well maybe, as we do know they also just use random images found online :D

markus

Is this the same guy? Several IP addresses match. But I have found that seemingly innocent posters get matching IP's from time to time especially if they're not static.
yes, still operating on facebook on some mini bike pages as "Tristar Powdercoating" using googled photo's of powder coating and hydrodipping "jobs" of course in their profile :D I know they are on the Vintage minibike, go kart, trike, buggy shed, LiL Indian mini bike group still and have not been outed like on the others but they are on some more as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.