Cat Duster Sissy Bar

Great work!!...I'm about to go down that same road for a Cat Hustler sissy bar....+ I'll have to make a fiberglass seat pan for it too......ugghh. I guess that is the fun part of vintage minibikes?

1971_MB1A

Great work!!...I'm about to go down that same road for a Cat Hustler sissy bar....+ I'll have to make a fiberglass seat pan for it too......ugghh. I guess that is the fun part of vintage minibikes?
Pretty sure their are currently 2 different people now making each part of the seat for those. I can PM you that info if you like.

Good move doing it like that. I had a Cat Hustler, and I built forms and made a fiberglass seat pan, and then made a new sissy bar. I went underneath the seat rails, with the fiberglass seat pan on top and sandwiched the seat mounts (frame) with both. That sissy bar was never meant to last the way Cat did them. Good job. The bike is beautiful!

Pretty sure their are currently 2 different people now making each part of the seat for those. I can PM you that info if you like.
Yes, Definitely PM me....I have all the other parts, just need a good seat, sissy bar assembly. Can pay good $ to get this project off my list!
Thanks, Andy