Thanks to member FloridaMiniBikes for a great transaction

Just wanted to post a quick thank you to @FloridaMiniBikes for a smooth transaction of his Tec Motorsport H50 he sold me. David was honest, responsive and went out of his way to help me get this engine for a General Appliance Trail Blazer project I'm stockpiling parts for. We all see the threads about deals gone wrong or people getting scammed. It's just as important to put the positive posts out there for good standing sellers. :scooter:

Just wanted to post a quick thank you to @FloridaMiniBikes for a smooth transaction of his Tec Motorsport H50 he sold me. David was honest, responsive and went out of his way to help me get this engine for a General Appliance Trail Blazer project I'm stockpiling parts for. We all see the threads about deals gone wrong or people getting scammed. It's just as important to put the positive posts out there for good standing sellers. :scooter:
Truer words never spoken...

@Skipp, Wow talk bout a stand up guy going out of the way! Delivered it (Tote Goat) from 2.3Kazillion miles away, it's in better shape than pics give/gave justice. Super smooth transaction...only negative is/was the impending storm rollin in and we didn't get to BS a spell or two.
It renews ones faith in humanity when we are blessed by those that honor their word! Went out on a limb here and it held my Ol'FatArse! Tkx Skipp! :D