1971 and 1975 Rupp Roadster 2 Minibikes Both Are In Outstanding Condition!

Offered up for sale are a pair of Rupp Roadster 2 minis. A little about each one:
First up is the 1971. This is a very low mile, non-restored example. It is in the very rare one year only green color and it really pops! Absolutely beautiful! A few nicks here and there but overall, it is near immaculate. Collector quality. This bike sports it’s original HS40 engine, TC-1 torque converter, and from what I can tell all the original parts. Still rides on original Rupp tires. A very rare find.
Next up is the 1975. This is probably one of the rarer Rupp minibikes that you will find as it is a last year model This one is also a very low mile original. Beautiful magenta color. There is a possibility at some point this had a re-paint as the decals on the fenders are not present. Maybe the decals yellowed and were removed. I do have a pair of decals that go with it. Again…this has all original components including the HS40 engine and TC-1 torque converter. It does sport a pair of Cheng Shin trials pattern tires, so those must have been swapped in at some point. This one is damn near showroom condition could be the center point of any mini collection.
I am asking $2,750 obo ea for these incredible examples. More than happy to split up set, but will give you a better deal if you purchase both. Located in Santa Cruz, Ca. Any questions or for contact, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible! More than happy to ship!
keithadams216@comcast.net

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Beautiful. Please pardon my ingnorance, but could these bikes be registered and pass as street legal?
I would say that comes down to the state that you are trying to register in. California....no way. But where I live unless you were doing something stupid the odds of getting pulled over are not great.