What year and model is my Bonanza mini bike

I bought this mini bike around 1975, it’s has Hodaka 90 and 4 speed. I know the factory one had Hodaka 100 and 5 speed, I think this was originally a Briggs & Stratton or Tecumseh. I have tried to find Frame numbers but have had no luck. Would anybody know what year this is and what model it was from the serial number. Thank you

Attachments

Thank you so much for the info. I did not know that they had ace 90's from the factory, so I'm guessing that is the original engine. I just bought the cycle guide mag from ebay for close up pics.

I turned it upside down to take a look at the pegs. The front pegs are painted the factory blue but the rear pegs have no paint on them. I’ve owned this for 47 years and I can’t remember way back when I bought it if the 4 pegs were on it or I added them. If it is a factory ace 90 mini bike it doesn’t make sense that it would front pegs only. You need the rear pegs to shift it. That’s why I was thinking it wasn’t factory with a Hodaka engine. The serial number for the frame is 82008. I have tried to find serial numbers for Bonanza mini bikes, to find exactly what it is. Does info on the numbers exist?

Attachments

I recall the front pegs were removed, and rubber covers installed over the protruding round stock. The engine mount incorporated a mid-style foot peg arrangement, and the Cycle Guide test shows that... somewhat.