Custom mini chopper I built when I was 15 from 2006

I had thought these photos were long gone, I just finally got into my old photobucket account. I found some gems and wanted to share them with you guys on this forum. I was 15 at the time. I saved up enough money to get a welder and this project I really wanted to show my skills with the limits I had. So I did and here it is.
I eventually sold it a few years later to a guy that came from Illinois 6 hrs from me. If anyone who has seen if it is still alive I would love to hear about it!

Attachments

Attachments

Welcome to the madness...

Unbelievable especially @ that age! WOW! Super cool! If'n you did that @ 15 and life's been good to ya what can we look fwd to seeing these days, as skills have surely improved...

Amazing work Sir totally amazing!
Thank you for sharing! :cool:

Thank you! That really means a lot! Unfortunately in high school I got into a really bad car crash and almost lost my life. It took many years to come to where I am at, things got really rough and had to sell a lot of my tools. However the good news is I am back and ready to get back into fabrication!

This is a new start for me and I definitely have a TON of ideas in my head for a project to get back into the water.

I also have pics of a barstool racer I built around the same time that I will post up as well, I'm sure people would like to see.

Really nice!
You have Mad skills.
Thanks for having the foresight to take pics during the build.
Keep Going and do not be afraid to be paid well for your efforts.

Pomfish sez it right!

You have mad skills!

Just looked @ your Barstool Racer... my thots, when life allows i will build one...

Welcome to the Madness! :cool: