Mini Bikes on the farm Northern Michigan Update!

myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan update.
Thank you for your interest in joining us for a great event. The responses thus far have been amazing and we are looking forward to a great time. I may have gotten ahead of myself in the initial posts and would like to explain. My original intent was for this to be a free event, but the reality of insurance, food truck, extra staff etc. has forced us to require a registration fee of $20 for the first bike and $10 for each additional bike within a family unit. This is to help defray some of the expenses. It was also pointed out that we cannot have campers staying on our property unless you are a member of the Harvest host RV club. To become a member with a special discount click here: http://harvesthosts.refr.cc/stevebeukema

I again apologize for listing earlier that this would be available but those lawyers... Well, you know.​

We will soon be launching a Facebook page dedicated to the show where we will post information and updates as we get closer to the show date of August 6th. Included we will have links to area campgrounds, hotels and Airbnb's. The page will also have an online registration form to help us get an idea of how many will be attending.
In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at shooksd@torchlake.com. I appreciate your understanding and we look forward to hosting an amazing group of fellow enthusiasts. The event will take place at 5436 Shooks Rd. Central Lake Mi​

myjunk

We are getting ready for our first annual mini bikes on the farm set for August 6th 2022. We keep adding new things including an on site food truck, swap meet, for sale corral and a live band!, not to mention our on site winery and cider tasting room. Our Facebook page is up and running and please click on it to see whats going on as well as to register. More updates coming Stay tuned.

Last edited:

myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm is getting closer. August 6th is the date, and the location is held on our farm in Central Lake mi. The food truck is set, the winery is open and the band is booked. We have planned a good time, with several tours throughout the day and plenty of time to explore the back roads. I have included a picture of one of the roads we will be on. All riders will be required to sign a waiver, and camping is only available to harvest host members. Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/minibikesonthefarm or you can email me personally at shooksd@torchlake.com Hope to see you there.

Attachments

I’m in Northern Mi for a few weeks but don’t have a mini with me. Is this just a ride type event or swap or ?
I also don’t do Facebook.

myjunk

I’m in Northern Mi for a few weeks but don’t have a mini with me. Is this just a ride type event or swap or ?
I also don’t do Facebook.
Hi, Thanks for the question. This being our first show it is hard to gauge the participation rate. We have asked for vendors to come and sell some of their parts, but are uncertain if or who will show up. The show is a riding show as we will be driving our bikes on several guided tours of our farm, back roads and winery. We wont have a judged show, but all are welcome to display their bikes. I hope you can take the time to come check us out the address is 5833 Shooks Rd. Central Lake mi.

myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm is only 9 days away!. We have 3 guided tours planned each lasting about 45 minutes. We will be driving our bikes through cherry orchards, vineyard an country roads like this. On site winery, food truck and also a live band. Please send me an email at shooksd@torchlake.com for more info. Hope to see you there.

Attachments

I went over this morning. I didn’t have a mini with me as I’m vacationing in northern Michigan. Maybe next year . It looked like everyone was having a great time. I hope to find a front end for my Powerdyne 1400 by then . It looks like the Rupp be a direct fit . I may go that route .

myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm is in the books. We had an awesome time hosting this driving event and the turnout was even better than we expected. Roughly 30 bikes showed and we traveled through the orchards, vineyard and back country roads. Even though the band cancelled at the last second due to covid, I still consider this a great success. Due to the overwhelming response from the attendees, it looks like there will be a Mini bikes on the farm 2023. Thanks

Attachments

delray

Mini bikes on the farm is in the books. We had an awesome time hosting this driving event and the turnout was even better than we expected. Roughly 30 bikes showed and we traveled through the orchards, vineyard and back country roads. Even though the band cancelled at the last second due to covid, I still consider this a great success. Due to the overwhelming response from the attendees, it looks like there will be a Mini bikes on the farm 2023. Thanks
looks like you guys had a good day. I'm only one state away. maybe next year if i can free up some time for sure. :scooter: