Any literature on this one would help

• Any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never seen one

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lizardking

Welcome, your in the right place for information.

More knowledgeable trike members will chime in soon. I'll say that those turbine wheels resemble the Rupp wheels.
1659800422632.png

K just means it was a kit bike. Not a prototype..lol
K just means it was a kit bike. Not a prototype..lol
The onley kits they offered were mini bikes and fun karts. Regis ordered tooling for 10 prototypes 1966, one was a snowmobile and the others weren't ever mentioned, the other brothers did not like the plan, and thats when regis got bought out and left the co. And came back in 1969. I have yet to see any one like this or any literature at all or, marketing adds or brochures. The tag for the address puts this trike between 1966-1967. That building was used almost 2 years as the michriana interprises. Then moving again and became allied leisure corporation. Going to send pics and info to Ray Michriana and family.

The onley kits they offered were mini bikes and fun karts. Regis ordered tooling for 10 prototypes 1966, one was a snowmobile and the others weren't ever mentioned, the other brothers did not like the plan, and thats when regis got bought out and left the co. And came back in 1969. I have yet to see any one like this or any literature at all or, marketing adds or brochures. The tag for the address puts this trike between 1966-1967. That building was used almost 2 years as the michriana interprises. Then moving again and became allied leisure corporation. Going to send pics and info to Ray Michriana and family.
This may help you more with your dates. https://www.alliedleisurecorp.com/littleindianhistory

Thank you. I reached out to the michriana family. And they sent these specs, and could be what would have been a manual for the trike. Sending some photos of it to them with the michriana industries manufacturing tag. I believe this possibly is one of two ever produced. No production #s have ever showed up any where and no sales ads for price. Might be that gem. The article on the pricing of all the bikes was 12years ago.

Attachments

Just keep in mind those prices are estimated high and from 5 or more years ago. And kinda like the Ruttman trikes..they are rare....but never bring much money. I still have a Ruttman in the collection and the last all original one sold for 450 local last year. But from a collectability stand point....very cool piece to have and rare considering there are only 6 documented still in existence. So with yours being possibly fewer...Lord only knows. lol
Next time you chat with them...ask them why it has the kit bike K code on it. I am so curious why they put that.

Just keep in mind those prices are estimated high and from 5 or more years ago. And kinda like the Ruttman trikes..they are rare....but never bring much money. I still have a Ruttman in the collection and the last all original one sold for 450 local last year. But from a collectability stand point....very cool piece to have and rare considering there are only 6 documented still in existence. So with yours being possibly fewer...Lord only knows. lol
Next time you chat with them...ask them why it has the kit bike K code on it. I am so curious why they put that.
I just sent John the pics he hadent seen them yet, the tag is the michrina industries inc. Rite at the time the regis left the company until coming back in 69. He left over Ordering tooling for 10 prototypes that John and Ray wasn't on board with, which led to them buying out regis for a new pick truck, the company made payments on. A gentleman had It hanging in a barn here in Kentucky for 25years. Then it went with his nephew and he had it another 7 years until my cousin got 5years ago. I just want to build it, not interested in letting it go
Fell in love with it when I seen it. Nevet seen another one, if they were actually in production seems like there would have been other examples at the shows, swap meets. I will let you know what Jhon finds out on it. Have a great day