Go power sports in texas

I just received my 3rd mikuni from these folks...and again it was shipped in an envelope...no padding just slung into a fed ex envelope....even after a few calls from me complaining about it....I sent them an email and pics....they do not care....they stated it was only cosmetic etc....that’s not the issue....I paid for a non damaged(cosmetic it maybe)$85 carburetor ....so I would not buy an carbs from them....or anything else on my end...Dennis Kirk or niche cycle will be my go to from now on....PISS ON GO POWER SPORTS from Texas....

Addicted 2 Minis

Niche Cycle is my "Go-2" for Mikuni carbs and grip sets, I've NEVER had any issues with them. I would have filed some sort of complaint or contested it on my credit/debit card. If they went to the dealer and bought a new car, they would expect it to be just that, new, not all beat up with a dent in the fender "It's only cosmetic". A lot of places buy closeouts and insurance lots (damaged goods) and turn around and sell them at new or near new prices.

delray

I just received my 3rd mikuni from these folks...and again it was shipped in an envelope...no padding just slung into a fed ex envelope....even after a few calls from me complaining about it....I sent them an email and pics....they do not care....they stated it was only cosmetic etc....that’s not the issue....I paid for a non damaged(cosmetic it maybe)$85 carburetor ....so I would not buy an carbs from them....or anything else on my end...Dennis Kirk or niche cycle will be my go to from now on....PISS ON GO POWER SPORTS from Texas....
they can't even put it in a small box....crazy

toomanytoys

Not giving me confidence for my first order from them. I just ordered a header but hopefully it doesn't come smashed.

I always use OldMiniBikes but they didn't have the header I wanted...

Last edited:
I had an order from GPS arrive today and it was nicely packed with bubble wrap in a box. I'd damn near say it was overkill for what was sent too.

The only time I had an issue with how something was packed was when I bought a suspension fork from them. Cosmetically it was pretty rough, but nothing that effected how it functioned. It was how they got it when it came off the boat from China. I didn't request a replacement or anything since it wasn't that big of a deal to me. I just wanted to let them know since they obviously weren't checking them before sending them out. The owner got into contact with me and they sent me out a new one that they inspected and sent a return shipping label for the "damaged" one I had originally received. I even got a free shirt out of the deal.

I've spent a lot of money with GPS over the years and really have nothing bad to say about how they package things. That fork setup was the only exception and they righted it without me asking them to.

NorCal

I've reached out to them a few times, have never been super impressed by how questions are fielded. Seems like your a bother. So I went elsewhere as it seemed like an operation run by immature kids. I have nothing to back this up, it was just the impression I got.

I74

Seems like they don't ever have any discount codes either anymore, plus they generally charge pretty good for shipping,, regardless how things are packed.
Almighty dollar greed,, I think. :rolleyes:

Been doing Buisness with GPS for a while and had have nothing but great experiences with all aspects…shipping…customer service quality parts etc and oh yea be careful throwing around the “retard” word I as I’m sure many of us have a “special needs “ kid. I do and kinda find that kind of language offensive
And I’m not all that concerned about being PC but those retard comments are not needed
Just sayin !

No nerve here….just wow….jump in on a year old thread and slam a long time member over a word….a word…but I’ll let him speak on that if he chooses….Nothing was directed towards you, I don’t even think you were a member here when it was posted…. I’ll say I’m sorry…I’m sorry that something like that offends you…damn glad you’re not around my garage on a daily basis…..I say shit said around here that makes me go wow did I really say that…LMAO…so just wow…..

all good do not want to cause trouble, did not know it was an old thread and yes, I was not a member then very grateful to have this forum and all the great knowledge freely shared by the members

NorCal

Society has gotten too soft, offended at everything. Being military I have such a thick skin, I forget sometimes people are so easy to offend.

I alway think about the old quote on friends: (paraphrasing)

"Friendship is is saying something offensive to someone. Just to have them sit back and smile, just to hurl something back at you that is even more offensive.” - Al Buddy

Sorry for stirring the koolaid I meant nothing by it. I raised a beautiful little girl who some would’ve and I’m sure some did call her a “retard” as a father I can tell you…to watch this kind of mean landing on your kid….can you possibly know how heartbreaking that is ?
I didn’t wanna start Shit here like I said I’m soooo very grateful to have access to this forum…thanks for the perspective