Custom motovox 80

I am in the process of building a little motovox 80.I just got the frame and assorted parts back from the powder coating shop
The main color is a prismatic powder…illusion cherry. I had a bunch of stuff cericoated as well picked it all up at 1 yesterday and by 4 pm I had this. I will keep
Posting on g th he progress and attaching photos if y’all would like

Attachments

Lizardking

I am in the process of building a little motovox 80.I just got the frame and assorted parts back from the powder coating shop
The main color is a prismatic powder…illusion cherry. I had a bunch of stuff cericoated as well picked it all up at 1 yesterday and by 4 pm I had this. I will keep
Posting on g th he progress and attaching photos if y’all would like
We like pictures. Share the progress!

So it’s day four of the final assembly still some cable routing and some electrical work,gotta work out the chain adjuster I want to use. I got the front brakes installed today so along with front suspension I now have a brake set up that’ll slow this little tillotson down. I can post up some details of the project if y’all are interested

Attachments

lookin good. I am doin a re-hash of mine as well. I'm gonna make it my drag bike, just did the f/r hyd brakes as well. I can't wait till gps comes out with that bolt on swingarm/extension kit, thats all it will need to be a great smaller bike. what did you do to your motor?

the motor began life as a tillotson 212 E-Start.I have done the usual suspect kind of modifications including a complete tear down and inspection of all parts.I removed the govenor and related parts.I Removed the low oil cut off switch.The build included a ARC

Billet Connecting rod.70mm ceramic coated Flat top piston (factory tilly). I have a fire 265 cam, billet lifters, chrome moly pushrods and there is a set of champion 1-1 roller rockers. I installed a tilly factory ("racing"} cylinder head. I replace the head bolts and side cover bolts with stud kits, The side cover was replaced with an ARC billet twin bearing side cover.ARC billet flywheel. I had a bunch of parts ceramic coated ...the engine was reassembled with much care to ensure the crank end play was correct and all torque specs closely adhered to. I have about 1.5 hours on the motor using Amsoil break in oil for the first 2 oil changes. I am running a 24mm Mikuni flat slide carb which I am dialing in during the break in run time. I am very happy with the performance and reliability......So far....soooooo good!!