Cat kickstand

FunWithStuff

Any chance you could measure the length? Just want to be certain it will fit models with 6" wheels. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure these kickstands were all the same on Cats except for some of the bigger model Cats like the Wildcat (R3509), and some of the choppers like the Duster or Hustler (3503), and Endura (R4005). Those were slightly longer than this kickstand but this is the common Cat kickstand used on 400X, 300X, 400TS, 250X, Duster MX, Dominator, Eliminator, Slingshot, etc. models.

I'm pretty sure these kickstands were all the same on Cats except for some of the bigger model Cats like the Wildcat (R3509), and some of the choppers like the Duster or Hustler (3503), and Endura (R4005). Those were slightly longer than this kickstand but this is the common Cat kickstand used on 400X, 300X, 400TS, 250X, Duster MX, Dominator, Eliminator, Slingshot, etc. models.
Do you have a Cat 400x kickstand for sale?

FunWithStuff

Hey Skip, did you ever sell that Eliminator Sissy Bar and if so, how much?
Me and Skipp talked about that sissy bar but I didn't end up getting it because I was unsure if it was an actual Cat part or one someone tried to fabricate. The tubing was 5/8" on his while Cat sissy bars used 1/2" tubing. I measured a Slingshot sissy bar I had to confirm that. The space between the bars was off and both legs were bent in too much.

I actually bought a nice Dominator/Eliminator sissy bar a while back and you can compare the two to see the difference. I'm not saying it's not a genuine Cat sissy bar that is unfinished but it's hard to say that it's an original as well. (First photo is Skipp's and the second one is mine).
C3A6A9DA-B0F4-4677-9812-47B3BC8534C3.jpeg
20230731_173929.jpg