Spring Break

Mr. Pink

Yesterday in Illinois we had a beautiful 66 degree spring day.
My son who is a high school teacher had the week off and came down with the grandkids.
Fired up both of my bikes for the first time this season.
Having just recently gotten back into mini bikes and selling my motorcycle when my son was in grade school, this was the first time he has ever driven a motorized bike!
After watching us ride, my three year old granddaughter said “That’s a Minnie Bike, not a Mickey Bike”.
“But it’s not for kids, only grown ups”.

Yesterday in Illinois we had a beautiful 66 degree spring day.
My son who is a high school teacher had the week off and came down with the grandkids.
Fired up both of my bikes for the first time this season.
Having just recently gotten back into mini bikes and selling my motorcycle when my son was in grade school, this was the first time he has ever driven a motorized bike!
After watching us ride, my three year old granddaughter said “That’s a Minnie Bike, not a Mickey Bike”.
“But it’s not for kids, only grown ups”.
This period of leisure often involves travel, relaxation, or engaging in activities that bring joy and rejuvenation. Whether exploring new destinations, spending time with friends and family, or pursuing personal hobbies, Spring Break is a cherished pause from academic routines. For students requiring assistance with research proposals or academic tasks, Edubirdie is a platform offering research proposal writing services. Just as Spring Break offers a break from studies, academic support services ensure students receive expert assistance in their research endeavors.
very nice story