Alexander Reynolds Model# 3620

capguncowboy

I'm guessing the key was added to prevent someone from stealing it -- or they added a starter to the bike.

Here's the ARCO catalog - it's blurry, but lots of people here know the right know and can help you figure out what all you need

EDIT: I think your bike actually predates the ones in the catalog

The key is original. That is an earlier frame than the catalog pictures. Very nice and straight. You have most of the hard to find pieces

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

Welocme to OldMiniBikes. That's an Arco Colt, to my knowledge not part of the EZ Rider line up. I wish I had one, they are cool with the articulated frame that pivots at the pegs. And OldMiniBikes Warehouse does have everything you need as stated.:thumbsup:

Arco throttle

Here is a picture of the throttle. Also the brake lever. (looks like it's off a Schwinn) BTW I appreciate the help with this bike.:thumbsup:

I can't wait till somebody turns up one of these bikes with it's original key! I'd just like to know what the key looks like.

Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure the key switch is merely a kill switch. That's how mine is wired anyway.

Thank You for your help in discovering my Arco Colt. You provided a catalog that was more recent than one i found. I am attaching it for you to share with others. :thumbsup: