D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I tell what year my Manco Thunderbird is and what years did they make them?
    Kyminibiker
    Kyminibiker
    around this same time they also changed the forks a little bit. they did away with the spring cups that teh springs would thread onto and simply thread the springs right on the forks. I am not 100% positive on the year ranges for the end of the production as I have seen some listed as 2005 and 2010 models, but those people could have simply made an error, i'm not totally sure on that.
    Kyminibiker
    Kyminibiker
    my first t bird didn't even have seat shocks, just some brackets in its place but its a easy retrofit to shocks as the brackets and everything else is there. I "think" this means mine was a earlier model t bird. I also "heard" the earliest ones had 10" wheels and shortly afterwards they switched to the 8" wheels. I wish I was more definitive in my info but I am still gatherin info as I go and get more confused lol
    Kyminibiker
    Kyminibiker
    oh I almost forgot another detail on the newer version of the manco t birds, the older ones simply got a bolt through a tube for a neck, the newer ones got a larger tube and bronze bushins.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…