MINI-MATIC

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey there Mini-Matic, I just picked up a Little Petro and will start restoring the little beast soon. I was hoping you could help me out with the Decals. Your help will be appreciated.

Joe
    Taco Mini Bikes
    949-310-0057
    When I was a early teen ager, I owned a lil Indian 500 with a 3 hp B&S engine, mercury clutch and disc brake; it was a transition year because the rear wheel chain sprocket was set up to receive the internal drum brake (which I eventually installed). I loved that mini-bike. Do you know anyone that may have a '68 or '69 600 for sale either refurbished or not?
    Your pm's are full.

What's the 600 indian you have? Sorry i am kinda new to mini's. LOL

Also make me an offer for the bike. I'm not looking to get rich off it, i would sell it for less just knowing someone would restore it like it should be.
    Hey, I tried to PM you man, but the mailbox is full. Give me a shout when you have it cleared or e-mail me at truckasaurus44@hotmail.com
    Hello Steve, Was wondering if you got my mail regarding the handlebars? Also, was looking for dimensions for the minimatic trans plate. Pics of the bottom side would jelp also. It looks like 2 different plate's were used. So I can make one. FYI on the handlebars...I can tack them back together with the bottom bracket and send for you to get measurements. Just would need them back of coarse. Regards, Joe
    Wayne here on OldMiniBikes told me to give you a shout regarding my new micro. I'd like to know more about the bike and possibly where to get a few parts. My bike is in really good shape, but it is missing the engine shroud (recoil starter). I have the original owners manual and engine manual so I know the part numbers and stuff, but is there anywhere I can get something like that? If you know of anyone who might have info on the little micro-power micro bikes I'd love to get their contact info. Thanks.
    I used to own a 1967 lil Indian 500 with a 3 hp B&S engine and mercury clutch and disc brake, but was a transition year because the rear wheel and sprocket was set up to receive the internal drum brake (which I eventually installed). I loved that mini-bike. Rode it for years. Lived in Ohio. Took it apart and completely refurbished it every winter. Wish I never sold it now. My buddy had to get one and we drove with our parents to the Michrina factory to get his around 1967 and saw where they made them. It was so cool. They had one there in factory with the tail light and headlight set up so it could be licensed! THAT was cool. Always wanted the model 600 (1968 or 1969)with the mini-matic but at the time I could not afford it (I was 15 maybe). Do you know anyone that may have a '68 or '69 600 for sale either refurbished or not?
    I was wondering if you could help me with this Lil Indian 600. Do you know if this bike had a chain cover and is there any serial number on the bike to give a date of manufacture. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Nick
    ha steve what are you doing up so late ! steve was that you that put the little ind,
    history together ?
    hey steve, i bought a mini bike off ebay,wife and i went to up state ny,got there & it
    was a i think a motor scooter in fact it must be a really OLD scooter, i never saw a mini
    bike or motor scooter with aluminin handle bar greps that were heckdegon shaped so
    your hands wont slip ! i am going to send you photos if i can to you, i wish i could post
    them on here to help ID it,but this a mini bike site,we vare luckey to have this site,
    there is none like it for vintage scooters, see ya wk.
    Hey there. First of all I want to say nice bikes. Second I was wondering what kind of brake you have on the rear of the Lil Indian model 500. It looks nice and isn't bulky. Thanks, Ken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…