mike04

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• im from Orlando Mike an i think a minibike club in Orlando wood be awesome maybe we can get one going. do you know where theres any minis in Orlando message me back Mike thanks
    do you know what series the torq a-verter is? i am looking for a magnum 44 or at least something that can be mounted on an 11hp motor
    Interested in some parts off the yellow minibike.....How much for the gas tank, seat, handlebars, the drive pulley on the motor, and the belt?? I need them shipped to zip 13850, give me a price shipped for all.
    I can do Paypal if you have an account. E-mail me direct at Mikes440@aol.com.......Thanks, Mike
    hey man yea i was talking to him we going to hang out one day nice to have more of us...
    Hey Mike, this guy is in your hood looking for friends to race and hang out with, johnsonlb88. Give him a shout.
    Nice man....hey do we ever have some tipe of meating here in florida for mini bike??
    This is what that chinese mini bike looks like with all the plastic crap still in place.
    MINI-CHOPPER BIKE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…